- Dec. 5: No Friday Class
- Dec. 11: Scrapbook Class 6pm - Christmas Pointsetta Page $10
- Dec. 12: Holiday Potluck 4-8pm
- Dec. 16: No Technique Tuesday
- Dec. 19: Friday Card Class
- Dec. 25: MERRY CHRISTMAS
- Dec. 26: No Friday Class
- Dec. 31: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!
- Jan. 2: Undecided on class or not. Please let me know if you want to come...
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Aimee is coming into town all the way from California so if you can make it to the meeting that would be great. The meeting will be at Robbie's house at 7pm. We will be talking about ways to build our business, things that are going on with Stampin' Up, and all sorts of new, great ideas for the upcoming holidays. We are also going to be working on some Ronald McDonald cards while at the meeting.
Hope to see you there!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Here is a small preview on some of the great projects that await us this weekend.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
This is a fun Halloween layout with "spooky" eyes that bring the page to life! It works for a Halloween party, trick or treating, or just the kids and their costumes.
This is a great Thanksgiving themed page with somewhat non-traditional colors. It says Give Thanks but that can always be changed when you make your own page. You can alter it to say whatever you want it to say! The leaves for great for any nature, outdoor pictures you have.
Monday, October 6, 2008
We will be making all projects with a birthday theme! The fee is $50 and will include your project supplies, the Party Hearty stamp set on page 63 of the catalog, light snacks and birthday cake.
Join us for a fun filled day of stamping and creating as we celebrate Stampin' Up's 20 years of creativity. Pre-registration is required so supplies and stamp sets can be available the day of the event, so please RSVP by October 8th (wednesday).
Robbie Cox 702-454-7972 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you there.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Just wanted to remind everyone that
If you have any questions about any of the above classes or events please don't hesitate to call Robbie at 454-7972 or email at email@example.com . We want everyone to be able to make it to things they are interested in, so just ask!
Monday, September 22, 2008
We still plan on doing our own Ronald McDonald event later in the year on a smaller scale at the house with the Ronald McDonald set itself. Making fun projects and getting together and I hope that we will have a great turn-out for that as well. We will keep you updated on that!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
I have agreed to join the drive in the following way:
* I will be at the Henderson Auto Mall Honda dealership on the following Saturdays with the group from 10 am - 1 pm.
September 20, October 11 and November 8.
* I will have cards cut and ready for stamping and assembly for the above events as well as have them available on the Friday before for anyone who cannot come on Saturday but would like to help "make cards".
* I will have a donation can available for anyone who wishes to donate towards the supplies for the cards and lunch bag projects.
Also being collected are any craft supplies that you would like to get out of your house and into the hands of the children for their enjoyment. Boxes will be available for your deposits.
Please check your calendars and plan to spend some time with us either at the Honda dealer on Saturdays or at Friday Card Class during the next three months to help see the goal set forth become a reality.
Thanks for your help and support with this great charity organization.
Don't forget that tonight is the meeting at 6:30pm. You are suppose to be bringing a card made with a piece of last month's "card candy" and your 12 holiday cards for this months swap. Also, if you have a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig that you don't know how to use or just want some extra practice with, please remember to bring it. We will show those of you who do not know how to use it, HOW, and those who do can move straight to doing the card we have for you.
I will also have out some Ronald McDonald cards so hopefully you can spend a few extra minutes while you are here to help get some of them done for the card drive.
I have our supply order in so everyone can pick up their catalogs when you come!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Hope to see everyone this week!
Friday, September 5, 2008
September is here and this is the new Card Kit for the month.... bright and fun....! It features the new stamp set Eastern Blooms and lots of the new "In Colors"! Take a look and see if you are interested and let us know so we can get you a kit of your own.
** The kit includes enough pieces for you to create 6 cards of each design! The card kit is $15.
Let us know if you have any questions about this great deal.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Thursday, August 28, 2008
You definitely don't want to miss these three fun and different cards....
Be sure to come by any time from 1pm on to make these cards. We hope to see you there!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Here is how is works...
* Commit to spending $50 each month for SIX months
Open house coupons will be honored for club members.
Six participants = One club
** Join today and start buying stamps on a budget!
* For the next SIX months, you must agree to purchase $25 each month.
* During the SIX month period you will be assigned to a specific month. That month you will be the hostess.
* You will receive the hostess benefits - including the free merchandise and choice of Level 1 stamps (or higher) depending on amount of sales during the month.
* You can increase your hostess benefits by gathering outside orders from friends and family or purchasing more than the $25 for that month.
Let us know if you want to take advantage of this great way to earn free merchandise!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Friday, August 22, 2008
COME AND SEE THE NEW PRODUCTS AND NEW STAMP SETS WE HAVE FROM THE NEW CATALOG. CHECK OUT THE NEW CATALOG ITSELF!
HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN NEW PRODUCTS AND FUN STAMP SETS!
GET YOUR COUPON BOOKS GOOD FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS!
SNACKS AND FRIENDS WILL BE THERE, OF COURSE!
CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT ELSE IS GOING ON!
These are the cards for tonight... fun and festive and good for almost any occasion.
The one on top uses our NEW Scallop edge punch so that is exciting.... and the middle card is one that can be used for almost any occasion (those are always nice to have handy)... the third card is a fun child's birthday card and uses our faux stitching technique...
Hope to see everyone today from anytime after 1pm.....
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Sunday, August 17, 2008
FromAugust 11 through September 30, Stampin' Up! is providing never-before-seen savings on brand-new stamp sets: 15% off select new, die-cut stamp sets from the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog--no additional purchase necessary. See the great stamps that are included in the offer below:
Item Code Pg. # Description Regular Price 15% off Price
111690 Pg. 32 Snow Swirled $24.95 $21.21
111586 Pg. 55 It's a Stretch $23.95 $20.36
111544 Pg. 81 Putt Putt $24.95 $21.21
111626 Pg. 91 Eastern Blooms $21.95 $18.66
111672 Pg. 98 Pocket Silhouettes $18.95 $16.11
111710 Pg. 101 Upsy Daisy $18.95 $16.11
111556 Pg. 109 Under the Stars $29.95 $25.46
111644 Pg. 145 Heard from the Heart $22.95 $19.51
111570 Pg. 157 Contempo Alphabet $40.95 $34.81
109381 Pg. 23 Felicidades Siempre* $17.95 $15.26
*From Celebrando Creatividad
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
The new catalogs have arrived and the Open House has been planned. Be part of the fun and excitement as Stampin' Up launches new stamps and other fantastic products.
1. Purchase a catalog for $10 and prepare your order for the August 23rd Open House.
2. Invite friends to join you at Open House or Friday Night Card Class. Each friend earns a ticket in a special drawing. The more friends you bring, the more chances to win a fabulous prize.
3. Attend the Open House and receive an exclusive coupon book for six months worth of terrific deals.
4. Bring an order of $25 and receive a ticket for an exclusive drawing; Bring an order of $50 and receive two (2) tickets for a drawing; Bring an order of $75 and receive three (3) tickets - You get the idea....
5. Based on the sales at the Open House, one lucky person will be selected to be the Mystery Hostess. The Mystery Hostess will receive the free product amount that corresponds to the sales. If there are $700 in orders, the Mystery Hostess will receive $95 in frees stamps - FROM THE NEW CATALOG!!!
6. Make a fun card with the new products to take home.
7. Host a qualifying Stampin' Up show in your home with your friends and receive your catalog FREE - not to mention all the other goodies you receive!
8. Be one of the first 8 to arrive and you will receive a fun door prize.
9. See the yummy "In colors" that are available for a limited time.
10. Add up all the reasons to come to Open House on August 23rd. It is easy to see that the day will be "total"ly worth spending part of the day with us and friends. Be the first to play with the new products!!!
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or stampingwithrobbie.stampinup.net and we hope to see you there.
Monday, August 4, 2008
We won prizes throughout the weekend.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Hopefully someone will be inspired and want to come out and learn more and join us for fun with stamping and crafting and letting our creative juices flow. That is what it is all about and when we have the most fun... We love meeting new people and having them join us.
The candies are wrapped with the paper to match and the tin holds about 12 little candies so it is a complete gift. I hope the ladies like them as much as I do.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Saturday, May 3, 2008
We made these cards at the Birthday Stamp Camp and they were a hit. Not only are they a card but they hold a treat or a surprise in the back as well. They are adorable and way easy to make. They take only one piece of 12 x 12 double-sided piece of paper.
***If anyone ever wants directions for any of the projects or cards... or wants me to make them a sample or make them cards or scrapbook pages or something please let me know. Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail at Durban51@yahoo.com I would be happy to see what we could arrange.
I am going to try to do better!!! Haven't we all said that before!
In the past few weeks. I have been working on all kinds of stuff. I did a stamp camp birthday party which was way fun, and very successful. I have also been putting some things together for a craft fair that I will be at next Thursday. Hopefully that goes well also. I have of course been doing my regular Friday night card classes, and my Thursday night Scrapbook classes too. I told you I have been doing stuff I just haven't had the time to put the posts on here....
So... On with the posts!!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
The egg is made by paper-mache style but instead of wrapping the balloon with newspaper, you use string and let it dry and then pop then balloon. It is a really easy and fun project to do with little kids.
I filled the eggs with some candy and made them for the ladies that I Visit Teach. They loved them.
Monday, March 17, 2008
So besides sending out St. Patrick's Day cards I decided that I would make some treats and take them to my old co-workers and to my dance class tonight. I filled some themed baggies with some popcorn and made some tags that read: "Have a popping good day, buttered with love". It is just fun to bring treats to people and I like making them as well.
Happy St. Patrick's Day to Everyone!