Sunday, March 16, 2008

Playing Catch-up

On Friday I decided that I was not only going to spend some time doing the regular cards that I do but I was also going to play catch up with some scrapbooking. I am SO far behind, as I think many of us are, and I just decided I would spend the day trying to catch up a bit. I think I did a pretty good job. I got a few layouts done and I was happy with them. They were not too fancy, but guess what, THEY ARE DONE!



BIRTHDAY BASH: This was my dad's 60th birthday party in September 2007. We had a big BBQ and pool party at the house and tons of people from California made the trip all the way to Vegas for it. It was a blast. My dad really enjoyed himself and that was what was important.




TRICK OR TREAT: This was "Trunk or Treat" this Halloween over at the church. We usually don't go or do much for Halloween at all but this year our friends (the Young's) and their little ones really wanted us to come out and go with them so we did. So all of us got dressed up and went over to hand out candy and let the little ones get some for themselves. We ended up having a good time and seeing everyone else in their costumes as well.




A PERFECT DAY: This was this July in Utah at a family reunion. We decided to have an impromptu photo shoot on the back porch of the cabin and these were some of the nicest shots of the whole weekend. It was a great weekend with Dan's entire extended family. We were able to just get away and enjoy the outdoors and spend time together.


GO BIG BEN: This is just a tribute to BIG BEN and Steelers football. Sundays and football season has changed at the Urbancic household that is for sure. A few years ago I never would have dreamed that I would own a football jersey and get excited for a game, but Oh, I do now! As long as the Steelers are playing we are allowed to watch football and I definitely get into it and cheer BIG BEN on.
So that is what I accomplished on Friday - I think I did pretty good. You can see that I don't do journaling very good on my pages, but as I sat here and typed this up I thought "how come you can type on here and not do your journaling?" I think I will just go back and copy what I wrote on here and put it on my pages.

No comments: