Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Letter Perfect

For months I have been trying to figure out what saying or quote I wanted to put above my dinning room window to fill the empty space and this weekend I finally found it. I think it is perfect and I absolutely LOVE how it turned out. It totally defines US and OUR HOME. It reads: Together is our favorite place to be.

I really like the font and the fun feeling that it gives the room. I am very happy with it and it has inspired me to do more. I will HAVE to find the perfect one for the nursery when that time comes!

3 comments:

kristen said...

that one is way cute! my daughter has in her room "twinkle, twinkle little star, do you know how loved you are"
i think i might put one in my living room, but i'm not sure which one yet.

Mom Urbancic said...

This is just wonderful! It looks just great there. I am really going to use this site to copy all your cute ideas!

Robert and Lisa said...

Totally cute Aranne!! We haven't been to the house in forever..next time we come up we will have to make a special trip!