Saturday, May 3, 2008

Falling behind....

I have not posted on here in FOREVER!!! I was totally excited to start this blog and was going to stay on top of it and post pictures of all of the things that I make because I really do make stuff constantly but then life got in the way and I have been so overwhelmed with all kinds of stuff.

I am going to try to do better!!! Haven't we all said that before!

In the past few weeks. I have been working on all kinds of stuff. I did a stamp camp birthday party which was way fun, and very successful. I have also been putting some things together for a craft fair that I will be at next Thursday. Hopefully that goes well also. I have of course been doing my regular Friday night card classes, and my Thursday night Scrapbook classes too. I told you I have been doing stuff I just haven't had the time to put the posts on here....

So... On with the posts!!!

No comments: