Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stampin' Up News

Word from today's teleconference with Shelli is that beginning with our new July 09 catalog they are going back to just ONE main idea book per year and 3 mini catalogs which will last four months each. I believe they are going to have "different" hostess options in the mini's also to help vary the choices on those.

Sounds like good news to me. I personally liked the one catalog better and it is much more economical for us all.

Been a long time since we have had a personal downline meeting, but I know some of the girls are going to the monthly or bimonthly IHOP/Embarq gatherings. Please let me know if any of you are interested in having one of our own, and if so, please give me some date options that would work for you so we can see what works best for most.

No comments: