Thursday, February 28, 2008

New site

So I look around on everyone's sites and see all of the fun and crafty stuff that they do and say to myself, "hey I do a little of this and a little of that, so why don't I post any of it on here"? So, that is what this site is all about. I am going to share some of the things that I do and the things that I make.

I have been a picture freak my whole life. I love taking tons of pictures, but now it comes back to haunt me because I can't keep up with them. I started scrapbooking back in 2002, right after getting married, thanks to my mother-in-law. I have my teenage years done and caught up and that is pretty much it. With a wedding of my own, a few brother-in-laws and a sister-in-law who got married, some nieces, a few missions, tons of birthdays and anniversaries and then just the everyday things I am just a little behind to say the least. But I am trying and that is what counts. And I am enjoying each page that I do.

I also make tons of cards with my mom. This is a relatively new thing that we have stumbled upon and it is so much fun. We have classes and get together and it is another thing that takes up my time.

All in all I love to be creative and try new things. I will post what I know (even if it is not much) and hope that is inspires someone out there.

No comments: